Taking care of your teeth is extremely important! Here are some tips to maintain a beautiful Smile!
- Brush your teeth twice a day, making sure to take time where you brush!
- Make sure to brush your tongue—this may be where your bad breath comes from, even if you brush twice a day. Plaque can build up on your tongue without you realizing!
- Use toothpaste that has fluoride. This will help to improve the overall strength of your teeth and help prevent decay.
- Flossing is important! If you have something that makes it difficult to floss traditionally, speak to your dentist about alternatives. Water picks or floss picks could be viable options to keep your gums happy and healthy!
- Drink plenty of water—it will work as a universal stabilizer and help wash out some of the more acidic food and drink you might have had throughout the day.
While there are more options out there for you, this brief list gives you a few things you can focus on doing every day! Of course, visiting your dentist once every six months, or twice a year, for a routine cleaning is also an incredibly important part of your dental health. Schedule your appointment with us now! (325) 695-3300